Hello!

    Hi Guys! How's your day? After last new year holiday, i've to go back to my school and prepare for the national examination. Actually, i'm not ready enough for school tomorrow, 'cause the weather has been so cool. And also because tomorrow is saturday, saturday is part of weekend, but i've to go to school then have to attend the courses, from 3pm until 6.30pm! I must prepare my self to Exam. So, I do apologize because i can't too often and i can't on time to post something here, but dont worry and dont be bored! because i'll make a new post even though lately late. And guys, do u know what?

There are some schedule which have to make me focus and concentration: 

- I've National Exam on 23-26th April, 2012
 
- Try Out for 10 times again 
- And also test for entrance RSBI SMA Negeri 3 Bandung 
- I've Practice Exam after my national exam 
- I've my school exam! 
- And many more!
      By the way, yesterday, i accompanied my bestfriend, Ghea, To the Book Store. then there, i saw this thing and i'm fall in love with it. This is... My new pencil case! LOL :D





12 comments:

  1. wow, what a cute pensil case! want it too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This case is super adorable!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah the pencil case is so cute xD

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck for your exams dear! all the best for u
    cool pencil case :)

    cheers, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great post! ^^ Love it :)

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  7. so, how's ur national exam, naya? i hope u're doing great :)


    xx
    http://heilyra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi chums! Thankyou so much for your comments, I appreciate and I read them all because it means a lot for me. Fyi, I follow back. We're chums, aren't we?


With Love, Naya.

Followers