Call Out!



Hi! Hi All. How are you?  

Yeah.. I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you've to know is.... I've finished My national exam, My Directorate test, And also the test to meddle in RSBI 3 Shs, Bandung. I'm so happy. That means I've finished my junior high school! I can't believe I've spent 3 years in my beloved junior high school. Time flows by leaps and bounds. I've got so many lessons and so many experience, here. However, Junior high school was success made my attitude, my characteristic, my thought and... everything changed! Now, I’m realize how naughty i am, huhu, I do apologize. Because i've tried my best, i've tried to make every endeavor to complete all the test. What i can do just pray and believe that God will always give the best.
 


Now I'm having soooooooo longggggg free time until i'll go back to my new school on July. yeah! I will be senior school student. cool right? :P I have many things to do though. I'll call on my cousin's wedding on may 26th. Then i'll visit my grandmother and stay at my grandmother's home for a week. And on may31st, i'll have a graduation party with all of my friends and my teachers. And on the beginning of june, i'll come by my result at my National exam. aaaargh, hope i will get my best, because the result is the determination for my senior high school. Pray for me O:-) 

Yeah, this is holiday. It undirectly means... i'm going to be fatter if i can't control my emotion to eat. And fyi, i'm on diet. I've to draw the line at eating. i've to carefully choose the right food, and also dribs and drabs i've to decrease my sum of the foods, especially for rice. Then i've to drink of water mineral oftener And also i've to increase my time for physical exercise (sport) like sit up, skipping, swimming, and many more.. Doctor said, it's not balance if i'm 168cm and my weight is more than 65kg T_T So, Wish me luck (o.o)9

2 comments:

  1. Hey, dear. Kalau mau buat kayak found me at di blog ku itu pake html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly that feelings, congrats!!! So you're free now!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a Romwe dress +$50 freebies and a secret gift

    ReplyDelete

Hi chums! Thankyou so much for your comments, I appreciate and I read them all because it means a lot for me. Fyi, I follow back. We're chums, aren't we?


With Love, Naya.

Followers