Stripes All The Way


It’s so amazing and exciting that stripes are back! The stripe trend is probably the easiest of patterns to mix and match (vertical, horizontal or diagonal alignment). Stripe makes it work easily with other patterns or even with itself.




Watch - Alba, Pants - Pinby Shop, Shirt, Heels and glasses - Unbranded


    The needs or desires of people nowadays are usually done with shopping. By the time goes now, there's online shopping. I think online shopping is mostly done in big cities because most of people in there are busy and don't have much time to go to the store to shop (or maybe weekend is an exception).

    But not everyone loves or trusts online shopping. I really understand how people in Indonesia are very paranoid about it--- most of them are afraid of getting nonworking things, broken, even scams, etc.

    But you know, if you're one of those people who are paranoid, you've to brush off your mindset and fears because Dskon.com is different!



    Dskon.com is an online shopping platform where you can find the very best deal in town, products amd brand reviews. Exclusive promo offers, even to fashion tips and tricks on how to maximize your look!

   Visit their fashion portal----where you can browse a variety options of Indonesia's online shops with different categories, and not forget their blog here---where you can find the lastest trend review regarding fashion beauty and many more.

And this is my favorite! By the way, this is what inspired me to wear the outfit.

So, what are you waiting for? visit their website and shop shop shop!



24 comments:

  1. beautiful and love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and white and those striped pants! Elongates the legs (:

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants !
    I followed and am waiting for you to follow me back

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    Xo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cut and special blog that u have!
    I really love it, congrats for your work
    I have a similar pants
    xxx,m

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with the sunnies and red lips, go well together with the outfit :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool pants!!

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. stripes are definitely classic!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing. love the pants,
    wanna follow each other?
    http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/?m=1
    GlamourZONE
    kissea

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice style <3 wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you share your culture through fashion !!! so cool
    I have a fashion blog and I will launch my Youtube Channel! Would you mind checking it out ? :)
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStyleStash
    http://www.TheStyleStash.com !

    Have a wonderful day Xo
    Rafaella Online !

    ReplyDelete
  11. stripes are really really hot right now... look ahmazing in them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am so obsessed with stripes! I don't they will ever be gone, they will always be a classic to me

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so fab ! i love black and white and also strips pattren

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sadly, we don't share the same opinion. I don't think it's easy to combine stripes, neither do they suit me :(
    But your outfit looks really chic!

    Have a wonderful week,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in love with your outfit! It looks effortless and I am even thinking of replicating this look when I go for my holiday. :)

    Nisya Xx

    www.nisyanarrates.blogspot.com

    P.S. Warmest salaam from Singapore!

    ReplyDelete

Hi chums! Thankyou so much for your comments, I appreciate and I read them all because it means a lot for me. Fyi, I follow back. We're chums, aren't we?


With Love, Naya.

Followers